New spidey friend! This little cutie needs a name :3
omg…any chance you could be swayed to name her Barbarella? Babs for short of course…her UFO is killing me ;_;
there are characters you love, and then there are characters you would perform demonic blood rituals for if it would somehow make them real
"It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored."
Damn our hair is beautiful
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
That feel when your mom wants you to look something up on Tumblr and you are like “please higher powers let none of the bdsm, dick related, gore or Tom Hiddleston tumblrs I follow post anything right now.”
LOOK at this sweet face. How could anyone be afraid of such an adorable little baby? Such amazing, tiny little creatures, they should be renamed Madagascar KISSING cockroaches because of how sweet and gentle they are~ Can’t wait to own another or to start a colony, HISSERS 4 LYFE
I love Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches!!! I’ve wanted a few pet ones for years but I’m pretty sure I would be kick out if I brought some home, I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks they are cute.
The single most freeing skill that a dressmaker can have is to learn to draft his or her own patterns. To take your own measurements and a blank sheet of paper and draw a pattern that fits you individually frees you to understand the makeup and adjustment of a pattern better, not to mention the scope it gives you to shape the design. Yes, the traditional process of pattern drafting is complicated and mysterious. Sparsely explained diagrams dizzy us with geometry and jargon. But I want to change all that for you. With sixteen years of sewing and a Maths degree under my belt, not to mention three year’s training as a teacher of Mathematics, I’m well-placed to take the mystery, the jargon and as many numbers as possible out of the process. Baby step by baby step, I’ll show you how you can harness the freedom of drafting your own patterns.
Scottish Highlands by loic le quéré
Google Chrome I would appreciate it if you would stop crashing. I guess I should’ve taken it easy after tumblr crashed on me that one time. All my tabs gone. *poof*